Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Change = Good

August has arrived; which means my family is getting geared up for mom to go to work and the boys are gearing up for school to start. What happened to the summer? This is the same question a lot of us are asking, but I really don't feel like I have had much of a vacation; well, maybe a working one. Cody and the boys went fishing this morning out at Stagecoach Reservoir and didn't catch a thing, but had a great time just being the boys and doing their thing (feeding crawdads). Now they are out in the garage doing some reorganization; which really just means moving things from one spot to another making things we don't use more accessible and appealing to the eye. It'll just be moved again in another couple of months to the other side of the garage, let's be real here. I enjoyed my time this morning alone trying to figure out how to unpack the rest of our stuff, catching up on some reading and doing some daily chores. Sometimes I feel a little lost when I'm left all alone; as if I'm not sure what to do when I don't have anything or anyone else to worry about. What a strange feeling. At lunch, Samuel let us know that he wished I didn't have to go to work Monday and all Isaac said to that was, "Well why not? That means school is starting soon!" Guess he's a little excited for his new upcoming adventure. Samuel can't wait for his little brother to be at school with him either...it'll be good and I know they will watch out for each other. The question is what will my husband do with all his time? For the first time in seven years he will also have a life changing experience when he realizes he has eight hours a day without anyone here with him. Wow! Somebody write this down on a calendar as I will never admit to it if you ask me if I said it, but I guess (and here it goes)............change is good. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...