Saturday, August 20, 2011

Exalted Lord

O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.
~ Isaiah 25:1 (NIV)

While I may not always agree, or see where God is leading me, I always find that every one of His promises are true and He is far more faithful to me than I am to Him on a daily basis. While I sometimes forget all the wonders God has performed, I still can't deny that He has defeated evil principalities that have surrounded me and my family. Amazing comfort and peace has come to me in the midst of oppressing trails and puzzling pain; which can only be explained one way - the Holy Spirit. Thank you God that you have a perfect plan for me even when I feel like I have driven this train called life into the ditch. Thank you for being faithful in the good times and in the trials. Thank you for loving me even before I loved you. Praise be your name! Please help me to be mindful of everything you have done and help me to honor you always. In everything you have planned for me, good & bad, help me to give glory to you and exalt your glorious name always. Amen. ~





No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...