Friday, December 19, 2008

Made It

AHHHHHHHHH...I'm actually sitting down, sipping a cup of tea, watching my Christmas tree lights flicker and enjoying the quiet - all in my new home. YES! We made it! More like, YES I MADE IT! I hate change, as anyone who knows me, or has read my blog knows...so most of my anxiety is subsided now that we are here and unpacked enough to be comfortable. We are even in the routine of things here and that helps adjust my brain tremendously; now my next mission is to find a few friends for my four year old to play with; he needs some playmates. I remember thinking around Thanksgiving that if I lived through the next three weeks I could live through anything and I remember thinking, "keep your eyes on December 10th when you know you'll be moved, you will make it." I even remember thinking, "I'm never going to get my tree up and Christmas is going to be in the mountains, you've got to be kidding me. Are we really doing this?" Now here we are and guess what? I do have my tree up and it's beautiful and we are going to have Christmas in the mountains and we are going to be surrounded by so much family that it is going to be GRAND! This will be the first Christmas that my sister's family and mine are together since we had kids and the cousins are looking forward to it sooooo much that it makes my heart all warm inside. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...