Monday, October 13, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

The kids had a wonderful weekend with their father as I went to a women's retreat up in Keystone with my church. They truly did stay in the same underwear all weekend and they didn't brush their teeth except for on Saturday morning when they went to visit their sister. I had an extraordinary weekend with my good friends and was blessed tremendously by the speaker and our "hang time" in a beautiful mountain town. I came back refreshed and ready to conquer the world and all that's wrong with it; I am empowered! I have always said that I don't want more children, let alone a girl (sorry if that offends anyone), but after seeing all the moms and daughters this weekend sharing such an intimate time I have to say it crossed my mind; although it passed quickly. I pray my boys will one day be able to go with Cody on a men's retreat and experience the same greatness and closeness with their earthly father and their heavenly father. Cody went to volunteer at Samuel's school this afternoon for an hour before the day is out; I'm so thankful to have a husband who is involved in his children's school and daily activities and wants to be, not out of obligation, but want. Thank you, Jesus! ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...