Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Retreat Weekend

Not much going on here today; which I have to say is a quiet reprieve from our normal busy week, but I do like being home...so this is nice. There is laundry to be done, paperwork to be filed and a couple kitchen cabniets that need dusted out, but I really don't feel like doing any of them...so here I am. Cody is down at his Tech Center office today and so I may be able to actually find the time to go to our basement office and do some work, but let's be honest, I doubt it (cause even if I could find the time, I don't want too). This weekend I am going to retreat with the women from our church and I absolutely can't wait; I love these women and we always have such a great time togethr. Not to mention that I will be able to seep myself into God's word and not have any distractions around me. YES! My Samuel has informed me that I won't be missed much, well, he didn't say it in that many words, but he did say,
"So, mom when are you leaving?"
"Not till Friday afternoon." I answered.
"Well, we are going to have a great time with boys weekend. We're not going to make our beds, change our underwear, brush our teeth, or sleep in our beds. We're going to sleep in your bed, or on the couch bed and daddy says we're going to eat junk food all weekend. I can't wait!"
"Me either!" pipes up my Isaac from the next room.
I guess they are kind of having a retreat of their own - a no rules retreat. HAVE FUN BOYS! The rules WILL be implemented again come Sunday night. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...