Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fifteen Monkeys

Your life can feel like such a whirlwind sometimes; dishes need done, laundry needs folded, toilets need cleaned and my dining room needs a visit from the Pledge rag terribly, but I just can't seem to find the time lately. It's amazing to me how preoccupied we can get by the simple, yet very complex act of raising little ones. Sometimes I feel like there are 15 monkeys fighting over one banana in my head and I can't keep track of any one of them! Once I heard that as the kids get older you will find more time; which is so NOT the case for me as I've just filled up that time with other stuff. Enough about that...my husband is on his way home from the mountains and I am trying to decide what I'm going to feed my children for dinner. Mac & Cheese seems to be the favorite choice, but how much of that should our children really eat? HA! HA! Samuel is busy playing with his glow stick lantern he brought home from our Family Fun Night at church last night. Those sticks no longer stayed lit up after last night, but my son is still playing with them making all kids of different stick figures with them. Isaac is upstairs in his room after being sent there for tearing one of his brothers creations apart; what else is new. Now I hear him either throwing toys around, or throwing himself around, in either case I guess I should go pay him a visit. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...