Friday, November 21, 2008

Purging Junk

It amazes me how much junk I have; all that I once thought was so important, but now that I am trying to pack, I am finding more and more stuff that I need to get rid of. Let's be honest, if you haven't used it in over a year, it's a knick knack you can't really remember who you got it from, or you don't even like and if it's something that's broken than you probably could and should let go of it. I will probably have just as much bags and boxes that need to go to the trash, or Good Will as I will going into the U-Haul; well maybe not as many, but dang near close. Not to mention that I have baby toys, books and other items that I need to let go of; my boys are 6 and 4 and I don't foresee daycare in my future again. Cody is a chaperon on Sam's field trip to The Aquarium today and I just talked to him and he said they are having a blast. I am so fortunate to have a husband who is so involved in my kids' lives and loves being a part of their education. I have been semi packing (mostly in my brain) and I'm giving the bathrooms and kitchen floor one more good scrub down before we go. I only have to have the house "broom cleaned" according to the realtor...so that's nice, but I think I should do the best I can before we head up the hill. Now to find some more boxes. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...