Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good Balance

God made us all very different and unique from each other; I've always known that, but it's funny watching my husband and I pack, clean and deal with this move differently. Looking at the house as a whole is so totally overwhelming to me...so I started taking pictures down and packing one room at a time. My husband has spent the majority of his time down in the basement and the crawl space bringing everything up; which I am glad of because I don't want to pack that space - it's crammed full of junk! However, yesterday my awesome husband told me I was crazy for already taking pictures down; talk about burst my bubble. Actually I was more peeved that he would say something like that instead of "it's looking good; we're making progress". I could see his point, but I told him, "I feel like I'm making more progress and it keeps me motivated to keep going if the walls are clear." I know that doesn't really make sense, but God has made us different. I have a ton of questions and annoy the living daylights out of my husband everyday just by the sheer fact that I make him assure me at least three times a day that we will be okay and this is the right thing to do even though I myself know without a shadow of a doubt this is what we are supposed to do; I can't deny the peace I have. It's a good thing God didn't pair me up with someone just like me; I need the good balance of my husband. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...