Monday, April 6, 2009

Like Duh

My husband is yapping on the phone, Isaac is watching a movie for his rest time and I'm supposed to be cracking down on the income taxes, but here I am blogging instead. Cody has scheduled the fire suppression system to be installed on April 20th...so the restaurant is getting close to opening and I am getting nervous/excited. We sat down and put together our menu over the weekend, the walls in the restaurant are painted a nice light brown now and staff is getting prepared...oh boy! Samuel wasn't feeling well over the weekend, but still insisted on taking part in the Easter program at church on Sunday that he's been practicing for two months...so we let him participate and only had to take him off the stage once during the program to go to the bathroom. Diarrhea waits for no one, but at least he didn't blow chunks like I was a little worried he would do, but nothing ever came up...thank God. Isaac and I made flashcards this afternoon for the alphabet and his numbers; don't know why, he seems to have his letters and his numbers up to 20 nailed down. Maybe I should start teaching him to read a little; I think he already knows how a little; I don't know how many times I have asked him, "How did you know what it says?" To which he states, "Cause I can read it mom!" Like duh! ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...