Monday, September 15, 2008

Only Hope

Our nation is going down the tubes in a hand basket, I know that is only my opinion, but I sure hope this next election helps things out. Let me be the first to tell you that I am very much an undecided voter at this point in the game; if only I knew who was telling the truth. My high horse, soap box, or whatever else you want to call it is this: our only hope for this nation is to get it back on track with it's Christian values it was founded on. I don't know how else to put it people; how can we expect our God to bless this country the way it is? I'm not only talking about the values and morals of this country (which stink to high heaven), but I'm also talking about the lack of love for each other; we need to step that up and get rid of the judgement and whether you want to accept this fact or not, it starts with the church. Let me assure you that I am just as much to blame in this area as you are; everyone is to some degree. Enough about that...my husband is downstairs working not only on paperwork for appointments he has this week, but also on putting his office back together after rearranging this space for more work area. We had a great dinner downtown at a little diner called, "Sam's #3" for his birthday; which my son thought was awesome and you know dad picked it for the name, but it was delicious! ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...