Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Political Garb

I am ready for the political garb to already be done with; not that it's even really started, but this household holds one Democrat and one Republican and even though we love each other dearly, our discussions can get rather heated. I love my husband very much and am happily married and satisfied in every other way than this one; he's just a little ignorant in his thinking (just kidding), but that's okay...so am I if I'm honest with myself. AH! Anyway, my husband is out running errands and fetching dinner from the grocery store...so I better shush it. The problem is that we are both passionate with our political stands...so we have to respect each other and the good thing is we may get heated, but we never hold it against the other. After all, what's life if you can't be passionate about something? And he should be just as passionate as I am...I don't want to ever control him or tell him how to feel. If someones passionate about something, they should really stick to it until they change on their own accord, not to please someone else...so kudos! Kudos to you honey for standing up for your beliefs! Samuel and Isaac are enjoying some afternoon candy after the hail storm we had woke them both from their slumbering rest times. We ended up all cuddling up together in my bed and watching a movie while the storm passed; good memories were made, I hope.~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...