Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Loving Sam

Where do these summer colds come from? I don't think I can blow my nose anymore and I don't know whether it's better to have a cold in the heat, or in the cold; you can't get comfortable either way. At first I thought I had allergies, but than the green and yellow gunk started flowing out of my nostrils while blowing and I thought, "you've got to be kidding me!" Oh well. My husband is outside installing an automatic sprinkler system in our garden; he's tired of having to remember to water his pee wee vegetables; which incidentally he thinks the size of his work is the direct result of his watering remembering skills. I personally think the garden will do fine; we just planted later than everyone else down here and I think we need to quit comparing it to others. I joined the adult reading program at the library this summer and have enjoyed forcing the extra reading time. I still don't see how I'll get more than three books read by August 2nd, but we'll see...I want some prizes! The boys, Maliya and I had a wonderful play date over at the Fabian's house this morning and now even my 6 year old is relaxing. Samuel is such a joy to have home! I like him being out of school for the summer and I am really enjoying spending some nice, quality time with him. He is such a huge part of my heart and so far he has made my life so relaxing because he loves playing with the younger kids too; he's such a good big brother. Thanks Sam! ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...