Monday, June 16, 2008

To Daddy

So.... I have a ton of paperwork to do for my husband's business, but don't want to do any of it; I'm so sick of forms. UG! Do you think the IRS, or the Department of Revenue would mind if I didn't send in my quarterly reports? HA! Just kidding, I'll get to them before 11:00 p.m. Okay....so since I know my daddy reads my blog I need to put a big HAPPY BELATED FATHER'S DAY! Yes, I remembered to call him, I'm not that terrible of a daughter, but no one answered at 8:00 p.m. (probably sleeping because of his work schedule). You have been a great father and I am truly proud to be your daughter and am amazed by you and in awe of you. I love everything about you, thank you! Now be looking in the mail for something that we sent you, but I don't think you'll be getting it until around the 26th. I don't know why I just didn't have it shipped here so I could bring it up with me when we come up this weekend, but my brain wasn't working...such is life sometimes. My husband is outside working on this never ending car project, but I'm not going to let it get the best of me. It was still a tremendous deal and I think I've finally convinced him to let a mechanic look at it (what is it with guys and their cars? Same thing with guys and asking for directions). My sons are taking a much needed siesta after a jammed pack Father's Day with their dad and older sisters, not to mention the park excursion this morning. My Samuel fought his afternoon rest time, but I think it's only because he knew he'd fall asleep during his afternoon movie, heaven forbid! ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...