Monday, June 2, 2008

Wonderful Summer

What's with the retarded ice cream truck outside? First of all I know that they are not supposed to be in my neighborhood (a good friend worked the ice cream truck for a summer), and second, don't they know my kids can hear that thing like a dog to a high pitched, unbearable sound to the human ear kind of way? Can't tell that I'm a little annoyed with the thing, can you? Actually I don't mean to be to hard, it is a lively song, but it calls to my children even out of a deep nap to spend mom and dad's money and eat sweets; two things I don't like to do really. My husband is out running errands and I am taking a breather after having a fun filled morning with my boys. Hopefully my husband isn't out at Home Depot trying to buy some more flowers for me; I bought enough yesterday, but he doesn't think so. Anyway, this morning I played in the back yard with my boys in the water and then this afternoon after lunch we went to a wonderful new kids area by our house that has water fountains that shoot water high out of the ground for the kids to do whatever in and so I wore them out more there too. I think I am really going to enjoy spending most of my summer with just my boys now that I am down to watching only one little girl three times a week. Party on! ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...