Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Enjoying Smoozies

AH....nap time; love it, relish in it, use it as time to catch up on my t.v. shows that I record during the day and lately have been using it as time to catch up on reading. One of my personal goals for the year is to never miss an opportunity to learn more about God and his Word. Therefore, I have been involved in at least one bible study, sometimes two, since January (and church or Wednesday night service don't count) and thus my reading basket is now a little over flowing, but with nourishing and healthful information to my soul, mind and spirit and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Cody went down to the Tech center office this morning before taking his oldest daughter to the doctor. He also has been offered a CFO position with a rehab ministry that will be taking place up around our home grounds (no required moving, only if we want too) opening this fall (hopefully) and so we are in faithful prayer about this opportunity. Samuel and Isaac are enjoying what we call "smoozies", or what Great Grandma Iac would call the old fashioned Popsicles you would make with the Tupperware sticks, but tht now we buy in the store as otter pops. How I wish I could have known my husband's grandparents; the stories of Sam and Angelina Iacovetto are plentiful and way entertaining. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...