Sunday, January 25, 2009

Powerful Goodness

God has been good! I am so thankful that He is good to me even when I have doubts; in fact, that's usually when He shows up more real to me. Time and time again when I have been down I know in my heart of hearts that if I hang on and persevere doing the things I know he has told me to do, even if they don't make sense, he pulls me out and shows his powerful goodness. Such evidence has happened to me yet again and I am thrilled that perseverance and faithfulness in the one true God definitely pays off. Through this process I am learning to trust and depend more solely on God and I believe that's where he wants us all to be. He is always working ~ ALWAYS ~ for my good and behind the scenes even when it looks foggy to me.

Cody received a journal from Chelsea a couple of years ago for his birthday that chronicles his life, his thoughts and his trials for his children...so he's working on that right now. He says, "I don't know how you write. I'm getting a cramp in my hand and I've only written two pages." hehe. The boys are watching E.T. for their rest time movie, even though I can hear them in there goofing of a little too. As long as they rest a little as we had a great day with friends yesterday with little down time...so extra rest is in order. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...