Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nit Picking

Anyone else out there dealing with sibling rivalry? Oh please...I know there is someone; maybe it's not even rivalry as much as the constant nit picking and bothering of each other. If one is playing on the couch, the other one decides that's the time they want to lay on the couch; the WHOLE couch, not just a little corner - a fight occurs. If one wants to play with Lego's and try to build a nice tower, the other decides it's time to see how the tower works as a football - a fight occurs along with a swat and Lego's all over. If one wants to watch Imagination Movers than the other one wants to watch The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. You get the idea, UG! Anyway, my husband is down at the restaurant moving snow in preparation of the propane tank being set on Monday. I just finished another sink full of dishes and am now trying to decide which bathroom to tackle first and which pictures I want to finish hanging and which pictures are going to storage. I didn't realize how many pictures I have and there is no need for all of them to be up nor is there enough room. This afternoon I will have some free time while my three boys go play with the backhoe my husband is borrowing to move snow; such fun stuff for boys of all ages when there is a big machine involved - goodness. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...