Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These Days

Nothing like thinking about getting back into work after being home with the kids for almost 7 years. If I'm honest with myself I am a little nervous, but excited about being out in the work force again, even substituting sound like a good time to me. Cody is in Steamboat on a few appointments, but will be back in time to pick up Samuel from the bus stop. He is feeling very motivated to get the ball rolling on the restaurant and can't wait to get it up and running. I am excited for him; I haven't seen this sparkle in his eyes in a long time; he finally feels like he's doing something that God wants him to do and that's huge. For a year and a half he has wanted to do what is now just a few months/weeks away and kudos to him for finally having the courage to say "yes" to his heart even if it does seem hard; not many people would go for it. Nothing like a leap of faith. Samuel is loving school and yesterday Isaac and I had lunch with him as we were right next door at the preschool all day. Samuel and Isaac both went to play volleyball with their dad last night at the high school and came back exhausted; I got a night to myself. Isaac is having his rest time and I can hear the movie "Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase" running as he plays with toys on the couch. He is enjoying the days he gets to go with me when I substitute at the preschool; he is meeting lots of new friends now and seems to be much more at home these days. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...