Friday, January 2, 2009

Farmer Brown

My children are resting watching The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl while Cody and I are on the computers. My house really needs a little work; I should be taking down Christmas and hanging the rest of the pictures I want to take up permanant residence on the walls. Cody is working and trying to drum up so more business as this restaurant adventure we are going on is actually costing twice as much as we had been quoted before the move. Oh well; I do know that as soon as we get the restaurant up and running that he will be glad he persevered in this endeavor. Samuel asked me today, "When do I go back to school?" When I told him he goes back Monday, he got all excited...so that makes me feel good that he has adjusted to that new setting well and likes it. Today he built a beautiful snowman in the middle of the city park for everyone to see; although we didn't have the button, coal, or carrot to finish off the face and coat. Isaac has been slightly sad after losing his little plastic Farmer Brown in the snow yesterday ice fishing. We tried to go back and retrieve it today, but to no avail and so hopefully Walmart will have some sort of plastic farmer that slightly resembles the old one, and they wonder why I don't let them take things everywhere with them. Go figure. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...