Friday, May 2, 2008

I have no real idea what I'm doing, but I think this is something I'm doing just because everyone else is. We'll see what happens with this...like I really have any time or this, but we'll see. There is a part of me that thinks, "How egotistical are we that we think we should all have our own page for anyone to see? How important do you think we are?" Just a thought, but still fun. I think I chose this title, "Just a little of everything" because that's what I think I will probably blog about; anything and everything I'm feeling at the time.

2 comments:

Batman said...

I can't wait to read every word! I think you are beautiful!

?????? said...

Yeah! I am so glad I will keep reading.

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...