Monday, May 5, 2008

I love the warm weather; I love the fact that I can make the boys go out and play in the backyard so that I can have a few minutes of peace and quiet. I have longed for my two rambunctious boys to get old enough were I felt comfortable to let them go out in the backyard by themselves (we have a 6 foot privacy fence) with the 5-7 minute occasional glance to make sure they're okay. For them to get to the age where if they needed something, they could themselves slide open the sliding glass to get something, rat on someone, or tell me they need help without me having to be outside at their beck and call. I am finally there. AAAHHH! While I love going outside with them most of the time, I am enjoying some peace and quiet and some much needed alone time with a rag and some Pledge.

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...