Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am enjoying a little piece and quiet while my boys are outside playing with their father in the nice day and the little girl I watch (Mrs. Mickale) is taking her afternoon siesta. I really should be doing some housework; it never ends, but I'd much rather sit on the couch and blog while I take a breather. My husband has been busy for most of the morning helping our neighbor with his new lawn statue/water fountain. If I have to hear one more time how much they spent on that thing (they don't realize it makes them look stupid, in my opinion) I think I'll just have to either walk away, or burst out laughing...it's ridiculous that they want everyone to know what they spend...oh well, to each his own.

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...