Saturday, May 3, 2008

I have to laugh at my husband; though I love him dearly he continues to bring loads of equipment into this house. I should rephrase that, not just equipment, but technology of the music type; he has a reel to reel, a great sound system with vinyl player and receiver and a little boom box all downstairs for his listening pleasure while he's working or playing pool...take your pick...HA! Right now he's outside on the front porch giving our two boys hair cuts and I can hear one yelling, "Don't cut my tail!" Undoubtedly that would be my three year old talking about the little v neck hair he has growing at the base of his head, but it sounds terrible. Hopefully everything turns out okay.

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...