Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am watching my husband play hide and go seek with my 3 year old and laughing because Isaac keeps telling his dad where he is hiding. I think Isaac likes to tell us because he's afraid we won't find him; I hid from him one time so well that he started to cry and every since that time he has told us were he hides. My husband has been working from home today and is just now going to take a shower; I guess it's easy to work in pajamas when it's rainy outside. Tonight he has to go to his coaches meeting for little league; he is coaching two t-ball teams this year - one for 6 year olds and one for 4 year olds so he can coach his sons; which should be interesting. This morning I found my 6 year old, Samuel, on the couch when I came down to start the coffee pot. I have no idea what time he came down to the couch to sleep, but when I asked him why he was there he said, "I didn't want to miss school." He must have had a dream about being late; he's not once been late all year, but it was cute all the same to see him curled up with his own pillow and blanket he drug down from his room. Isaac is going a little nutty this morning as I let him dump out a big box of toys from the basement all over the living room floor. Now he keeps hiding in the box and the two little girls I watch are running away from his as he scoots along like a turtle; I'm not sure they like it that they can't see him.

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...