Monday, March 30, 2009

Housework Time

March 30, 2009. Cody is down at the restaurant slathering a second coat of paint called "Spring Fawn" on the walls (May 1st is opening day, fingers crossed). If only it looked like spring outside; it's a swirling, blowing, snowy mess out, but as you all know, I LOVE IT (the whole shaken snow globe cozy feeling thing). Samuel's spring break is over and now back to school, but he was more than ready and he only has a couple of more weeks before it's his birthday. It's hard to believe that he'll be seven on April 9th; I know everyone says it, but it's true "WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?" Isaac throw up at about 1:30 a.m. this morning all over his bed and floor; nothing like a sick child in the middle of the night. Trying to strip a bed, clean a child, dress a child and all the while keeping your closed eyes open so you don't step in the slimy stomach bile - YUCK! Here it is almost thirteen hours later and he hasn't lost it again...so I'm assuming he's okay now, but he's still taking it a little easy. I need to work on our taxes; I know, I should have that way done by now, but I got a late start on it this year. Actually, if the truth be known, this will be the first year in three that we haven't filed an extension...so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Over the weekend my husband figured out what's wrong with our Nintendo Gamecube; it kept shutting down because one of our controllers had a short in it that in turn shut the whole system down. Needless to say, the boys have been having a great time catching up on all their Lego's Star Wars and I've been enjoying some quality housework time (yeah, right!). Guess I should get back to that now....taxes nor laundry do themselves. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...