Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let God

In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it. ~ Isaiah 30:15

How many times have you heard, "I'm a good person and I believe in God...so I'm pretty sure I would go to heaven, right?" Oh how that particular question breaks my heart; they have not only missed that they need Jesus for their salvation, but it doesn't matter if your necessarily a good person (although you should want to be), we are all sinners and we need to repent. I wonder how often God thinks to himself If you foolish people would just repent instead of living in your pride how much easier our relationship would be. People, even the devil and his demons believe in God, they've seen him, but believe me, they are not in heaven! It's not just a matter of believing in him and being good; it's a complete and total issue of the heart in regards of repentance and accepting Jesus for who he was, is and what he did for you. If we don't accept this truth, than we will be standing all alone at the end of this world wondering how we got there and if we can turn back, only than it will be to late. I am here to tell you that God loves you deeply and he does not want anyone to be left standing alone...get things right now. When I trust and believe in all the promises my Lord has given me through, and only through his salvation, than I am strengthened beyond imagination. I can sore on eagles wings in peace and trust; it's a great feeling to be "out of control" if you will only believe, and let God. ~

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...