Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Known Everywhere

The Lord's message rang out from you not only in Macedonia and Achaia - your faith in God has become known everywhere. ~ 1 Thessalonians 1:8 


What does your faith say about you?  What role do you serve in your church to spread the gospel of Jesus?  So many of us serve in our local church, but what does it look like to serve outside those walls?  The church is a great place to share our faith and cultivate our beliefs, but we need to look for opportunities to share Christ's love out in the world so that we are known by our faith and God's love can be shared to those that may never have stepped a single foot into a church.  Now days it is so easy to get comfortable and stuck in a rut of just sharing our faith with fellow believers.  How different would our world look if we were known by our faith and for serving and sharing to even the least of them in our broken communities who are outside of our church?  In this world full of people believing the many cruel lies of the enemy and feeling hopeless we need to be missionaries for God Almighty and let his love, mercy, and grace guide us to those who so desperately need Him.  They are hurting and need to know that they don't have to stay stuck in this broken world without hope.  Likely, we may be the only Jesus some in our neighborhoods ever see.  What are you showing them?  As much as I want people to think kindly of me, I really long for people to know without a doubt that my faith in Jesus Christ is my sole strength and I want my lifestyle to be evangelical so that I may always be aware of the right opportunity to share the gospel.  As I live my time out here on earth, I pray that God would use me to reach others and that I would be known by my faith in Him by showing His great love and kindness.  Lord, help me to be a tool, a vessel used by you to reach many and let my reputation be one of great faith and your love. ~ Amen

No comments:

Love Enemies

But love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.  Then your reward will be great and you will...